Monday, January 27, 2014

Shabby Vintage Chic Valentine Heart Banner Tutorial

Hello Friends!! Heather here and today I am going to share with you a soft and sweet Vintage inspired Valentine's Day Heart Banner.
Here are the wonderful ribbons, trims and flowers that I used from Really Reasonable Ribbon in today's project.
15mm Deep Ivory Mulberry Roses, ivory pom pom trim, Two Tone Pink Textured Ribbon,  Two Tone Light Blue Textured Ribbon, Cotton Candy Baker's Twine, Teal Baker's Twine, Blueberry Pie Buttons, Havana Brown Seam binding and Buttons.
I used my new Bow it All Tool to create all my fabby bows.
A couple Close ups
Another one
Last One
Here is my tutorial.

I used my Valentine's Day Post Card Sheets.
Vintage Shabby Chic Valentine Romantic Post Card Focals Digital Collage sheet Printable
The Basic Cream heart Digital collage sheet,
Vintage Shabby Chic cream Large plain heart BasesTags  Digital Collage sheet Printable
and my Curvy Vintage banners.
Romantic Victorian Vintage Banners Bases Digital Collage sheet Printable
Thank you so much for visiting us at Really Reasonable Ribbon today!!
I hope that you have been inspired to pull out some ribbons and trims and have some fun creating!
Hugs!!
Heather

6 comments :

  1. Oh be still my heart, this is sooooo gorgeous!!!!!!! I just love it so much!!!!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your banners are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty...love it..I want/need one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This banner is so soft and elegant I love it! Thanks for the detailed tutorial and the bow making tips have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say