Monday, January 6, 2014

Sweetheart Lovebirds



LOVEBIRDS

Hello everyone.  Today I wanted to share a card I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful Grosgrain Polka dots from this months ribbon club.

On my card I used the ribbon to create my bows for the sides of my card. Next I used the beautiful flowers that Bonnie carries at the Really Reasonable Ribbon shop. They are called Cosmos and can be found here. Next I used all CottageCutz dies for the Sweetheart Lovebirds, heart, bow, and border. The dp is super cute and is from American Crafts. Next I used dew drops for the corners. The Lovebirds are colored with Copics and then I added some white gel dots to the blue one. Lastly, to complete my card, I added sewing in brown.

Thank you for looking and hope you all have a wonderful day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments :

  1. This card is so sweet! Those little birds are cute the ribbon and flowers really add a lot to this card great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I think that this card is absolutely beautiful, I love it and the colours well just everything about it.
    I hope that you have a fantastic day.
    Love and best wishes.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say