Saturday, August 9, 2014

Lace Trim Sundress

Hello RRR friends! Linsey here today and  I'm so excited the weekend is finally here! Just in time for me to sport my new homemade sun dress! It was a very simple dress to make with this special "style-in-an-instant" fabric and of course, it was not complete without a white lace trim.
I adorned the bottom of my dress with delicate White Betsy Lace Trim from Really Reasonable Ribbon. It's so pretty in real life!

I still have enough fabric leftover to make my 6 year old niece a cute dress for school in TX where it stays warm almost year 'round. :) I think the lace trim will be so sweet on a little girls dress! Of course, hers will have sleeves of some style, not sure exactly what pattern yet though. I can't wait to make it and I'll be sure to share it when it's complete. Thanks so much for letting me share my big-girl sundress with you today. Wishing you a creative and wonderful weekend!

1 comment :

  1. Linsey, this is totally adorable! The lace at the bottom adds such a lovely, feminine touch. You are one clever gal! I want to see a photo of you wearing it with your niece! xo

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say