Friday, January 23, 2015

Hot Pink Valentine Smooches


Hey peeps.  It's Dana of Got Joy Creations.  Have you had a chance to play in the hearts and ribbon challenge?  We would love to see your creations.  You can click here to check it out.  I'm still working on my Valentine's Day cards.


This card was calling for some pretty ribbon.  It was just too blah so I pulled out the gorgeous brenda white crochet lace ribbon and hot pink satin grosgrain ribbon to fancy up my card.  I love the entire January Ribbon Club pack.  It has the most amazing and color coordinating pink ribbon.  You will definitely fall in LOVE with this pack.


Here is a closeup of that gorgeous lace ribbon.  Isn't it beautiful?!?  Oh I LOVE it.  Placing the hot pink behind it just peeking out at the bottom looks sooo fabulous!

Thanks for hanging out with me today.  Make sure to swing by tomorrow to see what we have in store for you.

Hugs,
Dana

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say