Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Love is in the air....


Hi everyone, it's Teresa here today getting started on my Valentine's projects so that I will be ready for one of my favorite holidays of the year.  Really Reasonable Ribbon has lots of beautiful ribbons for you this month and I am sharing two quick and easy cards that you can do.


My first card is using one of my favorite ribbons called Chevron Striped Twill in black.  It comes in lots of other gorgeous colors and looks great tied at the bottom of a quick stamped card that you do.  I used Doodlebug paper and a stamp set from Avery Elle and layered the rectangles with the Spellbinders Matting basics die set.  It only took about 10 mins and I love that... quick and easy :)


My second card was done using another of my favorite ribbons.  This one is called metallic edged satin and you can see all the colors that it comes in here.  I really love this because the satin is really soft and makes the prettiest bows, don't you think?  To create the top of the card, I layered a few Spellbinders dies and embossed them into the paper and then cut a few for the center to layer it up just a little more.  The rhinestone heart is from Want2Scrap and it goes perfect with the silver edging on the ribbon.

Thanks for stopping over and be sure and check back for lots of lovable ideas all this month from the rest of our team... Have a really great day!!

3 comments :

  1. Teresa, these are so chic! I love the ribbons you chose for these cards...and the embossing on the second one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say