Saturday, January 24, 2015

Miss You A Latte


Hi there crafty peeps!  I am back today to share with you a card I created with a cute image from Whimsie Doodles and some fabulous ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store.


I colored "Latte Lizzie" with my Copic Markers.  I cut her out with my Pierced Rectangle STAX dies from MFT and matted it with Wild Cherry Cardstock.  I used Echo Park "Keepin Cozy" patterned paper for the card. 

 I wrapped Gray Plaid Ribbon around the card and also created a bow with this using my Bow It All Tool.  I also wrapped Red Burlap String around the card as well.  I hope you enjoy my card.  I had so much fun coloring up this image.  Have a wonderful day!

3 comments :

  1. Wow, Amber! The coloring on this card ogorgeous! the layout is so pretty with all the layers and that cozy combo of gray plaid and red burlap! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kathy! I had so much fun coloring her and using that gray plaid ribbon as it is one of my favs from the store😀

      Delete

We'd love to hear what you have to say