Saturday, January 31, 2015

Silly Girl Tied Up With A Bow


Hey everyone.  It's Dana from Got Joy Creations here with you today.  So how's everyone doing?  I hope your ready for a new month because January is out of here!  I'm working on some birthday cards for a few friends and I thought I would share one with you today.


I am in a totally silly mood so making this card for my sweet friend was fun to color.  I used my Copic markers to color this image up.  I love the color combo of red and aqua.  It's one of my favorites.  You can definitely tell so by looking at my blog design. :-)  As soon as I had my image colored I knew exactly what ribbon I needed for my card.


Just look at this gorgeous aqua satin double ruffle ribbon.  And this is just the beginning of the beautiful satin double ruffle ribbon Really Reasonable Ribbon has to offer.  This color is so popular it keeps running out of the shop.  Bonnie is having to order more as we speak.  Next I used this fabulous chevron striped twill ribbon in red to match my color scheme.  Oh this ribbon tied my card together nicely.

Well I'm off to make more cards.  Make sure to swing by the Really Reasonable Ribbon shop to get your hands on the ribbon I used on my card or fill you cart up with all the yummy colors you like.  I mean, who doesn't just love ribbon?!?!

Hugs,
Dana

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say