Thursday, January 1, 2015

Very Vintage Valentine


Well Paper Peeps, we made it through the holiday season and I'm raring to start making pretty Valentine projects!  Switched out snowflakes for hearts and red and green for pinks and whites.


I'm using the really fabulous Love is in the Air Ribbon Club Assortment. This selection is so totally me!!!! Pinks and polka dots and hearts..I am swooning!!!


I created some extra poofy bows for this Valentiny Card and added lace to the top.


I'm so looking forward to creating lots of holiday projects with Really Reasonable Ribbon trims! Wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative :  ) G

3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous!
    Happy New Year!
    He is full of joy, health, successes and great art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!
    What a cute Valentines card! The colors would look great in your craft room. (yes, I still remember when you shared your room at CHA...your room is awesome! )

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say