Sunday, February 22, 2015

Your Beauty Is Golden


Hey everyone.  How's your weekend going?  It's Dana back with you today.  I'm still in a whirlwind of all the celebrating we did this month.  I'm ready to sit back and relax for a few days.  No make that weeks.  LOL  I did have a chance to make a card for a sweet friend of mine who came to our celebration.


I had this image colored up for a while but never had the right ribbon to finish off a card.  That is until I ran through the Really Reasonable Ribbon shop and picked up this gorgeous Shimmer Satin Daffodil ribbon.  Isn't this ribbon GORGEOUS?  Wait let me give you a closeup.


I know...I heard you.  Yup, that is some beautiful ribbon.  But wait, it gets even better.  It comes is sooo many fabulous colors.  Check out all these colors Bonnie has in store. I know, your jaw just dropped.  It's okay...I know I just blew your mind.  LOL

Don't let me keep you.  Head on over to the store and fill up your cart with this fabulous ribbon.  I'll see you soon.

Hugs,
Dana

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say