Friday, April 24, 2015

Botanical Celebration


Hi there crafty peeps!  I am dropping in to share a card I made with some beautiful paper from Graphic 45's Botanical Tea collection and gorgeous ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


I really have hoarded this paper collection for a while now so I figured it was time to use a bit of it to make a pretty springtime botanical card.  This could be used for a birthday, Mother's Day, Bridal Shower, or any other celebration that comes along.  I matted the image and patterned paper with green and pink cardstock.  I also added some clear oval gems for a pretty accent.  The ribbons I used are Hot Pink Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon and Moss Green Gingham 3/8" Ribbon.  I also added a cute green decorative button from my stash to the center of my pink bow, which was created using my Zutter Bow-It-All tool.  I hope you enjoy this pretty celebration card, and have a wonderful spring day!

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say