Sunday, May 31, 2015

God Bless America Card


Have I mentioned how very much I like patriotic cards and the red, white and blue color theme?  What....no??  Well I DO love them!  I'm still happily playing with my May Ribbon Club assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  If you're worried that you missed out, fear not!  We will be offing the May assortment throughout the month of June too.
Why not treat yourself and JOIN TODAY!  You will receive a fun new color or holiday themed assortment each month.  What a great way to build your ribbon stash.
For this card I used two of the ribbons from the RRR May Ribbon Club Assortment.  I ran the 5/8" red, white and blue stripe grosgrain across the middle of the card under the sentiment and I created a simple perky double-loop bow with the patriotic plaid ribbon with my Bow-it-All V2.0.  
And here is a little peek at the inside.  Love that sentiment.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

1 comment :

  1. Great patriotic ribbon, but love those flowers too!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say