Saturday, May 14, 2016

Girly Posh Mini Album Page

 Hello everyone , Cheryl here with a page I designed for a Mini Album I am working on for my Grandbaby Chloey who is due to arrive this month!!! Wooohooo, can't wait to meet her!!! I am loving how my album is turning out, and I used LOTS of beautiful Really Reasonable Ribbon on this page today!
So for this page I used the beautiful Satin Double faced ribbon in Hot Pink 5/8" wide for my BOW! On the interactive part where the photos will go inside I used the Black Sheer Box Pleat Trim.  I hot glued it, and then added some bling. Next I added some of the Double Ruffled Edge Satin in Azalea 1 1/2" thick, cut in half and layered for a double ruffle layered look.
 I did add some WOC flowers, random flowers, and glass leaves to my layout for today. I used feathers, and some swirl bling for my page as well.  I can't wait to finish my album and share in a video with you all!
 I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE how all the ribbon and embellishments look on this Posh Paper! I hope my daughter loves it too! I figured this will be Chloey's album for when she is in her toddler years. I will have to work on an actual BABY album, and have plenty of time to do so :)
 Supplies:
Really Reasonable Ribbon Black Box Pleated Trim, Double Ruffled Edge Satin Ribbon, Satin Hot Pink Ribbon 5/8". Feathers, flowers, bling, sewing, swirls, tag, Posh paper line. Interactive Page! Really Reasonable Ribbon Scor-Tape
Thank you for looking and Please let me know what you think of my page today!! :)
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments :

  1. Love the black and hot pink together. Gorgeous card. Love your ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black and hot pink together. Gorgeous card. Love your ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! Love that color combination and the bling and the ribbons. It's all lovely!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say