Sunday, August 14, 2016

I'm Home


Hello everyone, and Happy Sunday to you all!
Hope you all are enjoying your summer, and getting to spend some time with your family and friends. Summertime is my favorite time of the year, as we can spend a lot of time outside enjoying the beautiful summer heat :) I love fall too, but I'm in no hurry for it to arrive....heheheehehehe

So today I have a card I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Beautiful white satin with Grosgrain edge stitched, and white leaves trim. I used the white Satin to create my bow, and then the white leave trim for the glass flowers I made.
 I love the colors on this design paper, it's the I Do Collection from American Crafts.  I got this for SUPER CHEAP, like $1.20 for an entire package, since I got 40% off the warehouse price.

I love making my glass flowers. These turned out ok, I can now see the different colors from the glue pad, I need to find a new one, but my local Michaels, and Hobby Lobby do not carry them , so will have to order online. I did add some vintage beads to the centers, and then used the White Leaf Trim to run around and under my flowers. Lastly my sewing was done in silver!
I hope you all enjoyed my post for today, and thank you for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!
hugs to all
Cheryl

2 comments :

  1. Cheryl, this is so elegant! I love the bow cluster with the white sarin, white leaves and glass flowers. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing sentiment to go with this beautiful creation!
    My blog challenge this week is: A Rose is a Rose is a Rose ~ Join Me!

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say