Tuesday, January 10, 2017

A Sweet Treat

Welcome by, everyone!  Today I'm sharing an extra sweet project I created using some of my favorite products from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I'm getting a head start on my Valentine's Day projects.  I started with a very simple and inexpensive little glass jar.  I painted the lid with cream acrylic paint, added a sparkly gold die-cut to the top,  and filled the jar with some yummy red and white peppermint M&Ms.  Well, I couldn't stop there.  I pulled out some of my favorites from Really Reasonable Ribbon to make it extra special.
I added two bows tied with (one of my personal favorites) Lipstick Red Seam Binding, two bows tied with Gold Metallic String, and then I also added some Red and White Sweetheart Blossoms (Recently Restocked), and an 11mm White Heart-Shaped Flatback Immitation Pearl Accent.  The finishing touch is a tiny tag stamped with the word LOVE that's attached using a red heart stick pin.
I can't even begin to tell you just how many FABULOUS ribbons, laces, trims, flowers and embellishments you can find at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I really encourage you to do some shopping.  You will absolutely LOVE all our sweet products, and they'll help you create the most gorgeous projects.
There's also a fun challenge taking place on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog, and we'd love to have you play along.  Thanks for stopping by, and have a blessed week.

Karen Letchworth

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say