Sunday, March 26, 2017

Simple and Elegant Card with Ribbon Slider

Hi friends! Linsey here and I hope you're having a great day! Today I've made a super easy and fast, yet strikingly elegant card to share with you. It took all of 5 minutes to make and can be easily altered with any RRR of your choice to create a custom look for a special card or handmade invitation.
I chose the absolutely gorgeous 7/8" Aqua Double Faced Satin Ribbon to feature on the front of my card. I love this color SO much. To really make it look fancy, I slid my ribbon through a round 18mm Bling Metal Rhinestone Buckle Ribbon Slider which is one of the 6 piece Bling Metal Rhinestone Buckle Ribbon Slider Assortment.  To finish, I added a simple word chipboard piece popped up on a dimensional adhesive dot an 3 silver fancy sequins. That's it! This is a design that would be great for making multiples of the same card/invitation because it's so simple and requires only a few supplies. Plus, the Rhinestone Assortment has 6 unique bling pieces for only $2.89 so you can make 6 stunning and sophisticated cards that look like a million bucks, but aren't. That's a lot of beautiful bang for your buck!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you've been inspired to create something beautiful with Really Reasonable Ribbon today! Happy crafting!

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say