Thursday, January 11, 2018

Every Act of Kindness...

Hi there ribbon lovers.  Bonnie here today with a new card featuring some of the gorgeous ribbons from the January Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
This card is a little 'cleaner' than my usual card because I was playing with some new Echo Park Stencils I just got from Paper-Garden.  I kind of like this look, how about you?
For a little added pizzazz I ran a piece of Hot Pink Checkerboard Satin from the January Ribbon Club Assortment across the center of the card under the sentiment.  The left side is secured behind the sentiment panel and the right side was run through a Pearl Square Ribbon Buckle and then the end was dove-tailed.  This is a great ribbon treatment when you want to keep the card flat for mailing.
My card was topped off with my favorite bi-color bow created on my Bow-it-All V3.0 Tool using ribbons from the January Ribbon club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The center of the bow was adorned with a White Acrylic Daisy Embellishment.

For a video tutorial on how to make this pretty bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.



2 comments :

  1. That is such a beautiful sentiment. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layering and such a sweet sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say